Deploying infrastructure is hard and rapidly deploying infrastructure is even harder. This talk will cover some of the basics of setting up delivery pipelines for infrastructure with Jenkins.\n\nWe will review continuous delivery concepts and put them into practice by building a continuous delivery pipeline with Jenkins to test, stage and deploy infrastructure code to production. Reducing the effort, error rate and time it takes to deploy a configuration change to production means less time fighting fires and more time doing what you want.
- Pagerduty tools used for the Jenkins infrastructure
- Infrastructure – load balance virtual machines, packaging tooling, monitoring, alerting, Jira
- Continuous delivery of infrastructure
- Release infrastructure of Jenkins
- hipping 55 Tb data / month
Infrastructure as code (Puppet, etc...) now you can also test your configuration...
Recommended Pipeline Plugins
- Docker Pipeline Plugin
- Stageview Plugin
- GitHub Organization Plugin
- Blue ocean